Your contribution and vote for Lucinda is support for…
Small Business Access to City Resources.
- Provide gateway for small businesses in Portland to receive both group and individual attention from City Bureaus that affect their ability to do business.
- Provide financial incentives to small businesses through city affiliated agencies, tax incentives, and other financial methods available to the city.
Employment and Training
- Increase jobs opportunities through partnerships with unions, union apprenticeships, small businesses and city funded programs.
- Review Work Systems Inc. and how it is providing financial and support systems to increase employment in the city.
Workers right to livable wages and sustainable lifestyles.
- Strengthen relationships with companies doing business with the City.
- Increased affordable housing.
- Broader access to health care.
- To eliminate hunger and its root causes as identified by OFB (Oregon Food Bank).
Support of the Mayor’s Initiatives
- Commitment to addressing safety issues and Community Policing.
- Encourage visioning with a purpose.
- Streamlining Government to reduce costs and increase citizen access to city services.
- Diversity in the workplace: making it a priority that all Bureaus and Offices reflect the population of the City of Portland.
Help Lucinda Qualify!!!
- As a resident of the city of Portland you can become one of our 1000 contributors of $5.
- We are also accepting “seed money” contributions up to $100. City residency is NOT required.